The Stork's Helpers is looking for flexible, caring, and qualified caregivers for our last minute / back up care program. Positions are ideal for those looking for a flexible schedule, or occasional part-time work. Primary function of the job is to provide temporary in-home child / elder care.
We are looking for caregivers to assist clients primarily in the following areas: Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Waltham, Arlington, Lexington, Newton, Quincy, Weymouth, Hanover, Hingham etc.
* Must have a minimum of high school education. Preference will be given to those in Early Childhood Education, Child Psychology, Child Development, Social Work, or Teaching fields. CNA, Home Health Aid, or equivalent degrees or certifications are also acceptable.
* At least 2 years of prior experience
* Minimum of 3 childcare related references
* CPR & First Aid certified or willing to get certified
* Good driving record
* Clear criminal background check ( i. e. DCYF, SORI & CORI)
* Reliable car and proof of auto insurance
* Kind, patient, and enjoy working and caring for children
Care usually takes place Monday through Friday between 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM with occasional weekend hours. Caregivers are employees of The Stork's Helpers Inc.
Age Groups: Infant , Preschool , Toddler , Grade School
We offer a competitive salary, training, as well as tuition reimbursement.
Helping Hands for Your Growing Family